We understand that you are looking for housing or rental assistance. At this time, Women Lifting Up Women For His Glory, inc. does not offer these services. However, we do have a number of resources that can help you in the meantime.
Here are some resources that may be helpful:
· The National Coalition for the Homeless (NCH): https://www.nationalhomeless.org/
· The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): https://www.hud.gov/
· The National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC): https://nlihc.org/
· Habitat for Humanity: https://www.habitat.org/
You can also contact your local housing authority or social services agency for more information about housing and rental assistance programs in your area.
We are working hard to expand our services and offer housing and rental assistance in the future. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
In the meantime, please know that you are not alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to one of the resources listed above for assistance.
In addition , you’ll discover valuable resources to support your path to achieving success in the next phase of your life.
1. **New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA):** The DCA administers various rental assistance programs, including the State Rental Assistance Program (SRAP) and the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program. https://nj.gov/dca/dhcr/offices/srap.shtml
2. **Community Action Agencies:** Many Community Action Agencies in New Jersey offer emergency rental assistance programs. Examples include the Community Action Partnership of New Jersey and local county-level agencies. https://www.capnj.org/
3. **Salvation Army:** The Salvation Army often provides emergency financial assistance, including help with rent payments, to those in need.
4. **Homelessness Prevention Program (HPP):** This program, administered by the Division of Family Development, provides emergency rental assistance to prevent homelessness. https://nj.gov/dca/dhcr/offices/dhcrohp.shtml
5. **Nonprofit Organizations:** Some nonprofit organizations in New Jersey may offer rental assistance to individuals and families facing financial hardship. Organizations like Catholic Charities and United Way may be able to provide guidance or direct assistance.
6. **HUD Housing Counseling Agencies:** These agencies offer counseling and assistance related to housing, including rental issues. You can find a list of HUD-approved housing counseling agencies on the HUD website. https://www.hud.gov/
7. **Emergency Assistance (EA):** In some cases, individuals and families facing homelessness or eviction may be eligible for emergency assistance through the Division of Family Development. https://www.nj.gov/humanservices/dfd/
Emergency Food Banks:
Shades of Worship Food Bank
Thursdays 6-7 PM